35th Annual Conference Medical Presentations
July 13, 2019
Thank you for your interest in the medical presentations from the Foundation’s 35th Annual Conference held in Houston in collaboration with Texas Children’s Hospital.
The medical presentations at the conference were as follows:
- 38 Years of Research = 38 Years of Added Life Expectancy - Reed E. Pyeritz, MD, PhD, William Smilow Professor of Medicine and Professor of Genetics, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Aortic Surgery - Joseph S. Coselli, MD, Professor, Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery & Chief, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine
- FDA Warnings and Recalls - Shaine Morris, MD, Pediatric Cardiologist, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Personalized Medicine - Dianna Milewicz, MD, PhD, Professor, Division Director, Medical Genetics, Vice Chair Medicine, University of Texas
- Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome - Peter Byers, MD, Professor of Pathology and Medicine, UW Medical Center
- The Effects of Exercise on the Aortic Root - Mitra Esfandiarei, BSc, MSc, PhD, Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences, Midwestern University, USA, Adjunct Professor of Pharmacology, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Backpack Health: Good for You and the Marfan and Related Conditions Community - Michael Shapiro-Barr, Backpack Health
To access these presentations, please complete this form.